Friday, August 29, 2008

Isn't it ironic?

I didn't allow myself to watch much of the DNC convention this week. Thank heavens it is over. Now it's the big boys turn next week Anyway, something I noticed over the little I watched and articles I read....

If you notice the two biggest attack dogs this week on McCain?

They were recycled failed presidential candidates, Joe Biden and John Kerry.

Anyway, in the primaries, Biden argued that he thought John McCain would make a very good commander in chief. In fact, he wouldn't dismiss the idea of possibly serving with someone like McCain.

Back in 2004, it was widely known in political circles that Kerry confronted McCain about joining his ticket.

So isn't it ironic that these two now HAPPEN to see the light? What lying panderers they are. It's politics, but give me a break. How can someone be good enough to serve with you, but not Obama?