Friday, September 26, 2008

Quotes from Obama camp

The following are quotes I've rounded up that would make them blush with embarrassment.....

"America in 2008 is a downright mean country!" - Michelle Obama

"If they need me, they can call me." -Barack Obama's answer to the financial crisis as he continues to prepare for his debate, while McCain goes back to DC.

"The Obama has a friendly relationship to Mr. Ayers." -Obama Sr. Advisor David Axelrod on unrepented terrorist William Ayers.

"I don't want my daughters to be punished with their mistake." -Barack Obama regarding getting pregnant at Planned Parenthood event.

"For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country." -Michelle Obama

"I would meet with any world leader, without pre-conditions." -Barack Obama

"John McCain has no honor." -Obama spokesman Bill Burton

"That is above my pay grade." -Barack Obama's answer to when life begins.

"I belong to a normal, Christian church." -Barack Obama defending Jeremiah Wright's church.